Sunday, July 11, 2010

iPhone 4.0 caught in flames, showcasing pyrotechnic display, during charging

An user of iPhone 4.0 was reported that his new phone was caught in flames during a charging session using the phone's USB port. Overheating during charging resulting in fire is not new to iPhone - a similar incident happened on a iPhone 3G phone back in July 2009.

Malfunctioning iPhone 4.0 Burns User, USB Charging Cord [via]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do provide your constructive comment. I appreciate that.